Furley Engineering Logo

Structural Steel Names

Structural Steels are names in accordance with EN 10027. This page helps you form how to name your steel so you purchase the correct one.

Offshore materials are typically purchased to EN10225, typical varients are S355G8+M, S355G10+M, S420G2+M, S460G2+M

If you use the information or calculations on this website and you find them useful, please consider supporting us by 'buying us a coffee'.